Monday, October 27, 2008

A little Bit About Me.


I love my mac. its great. my favorite feature is the photobooth. it leads to endless hours of fun. For those of you who haven't noticed. My favorite color is pink. Turquoise comes after that. They are both bright and fun colors and always leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. 
It's weird how random things can do that to you, maybe a favorite song, or a favorite pillow, or an activity. Sewing. It's amazing you can do whatever you want, make whatever you want. express yourself however you want. which is what I intend to do with my next project. Vests are cool and basic, but I want to do something outrageous. So stay tuned. 
On another note. Halloween is coming up. Im going to be Alice, and so are hundreds of other girls. But atleast I made my own costume and then after halloween it comes apart to be an obnoxious top and cute little skirt.  Good thing. That would have been a waste otherwise.  
     new drama in the city. some girls are so sad. they have nothing better to do with their lives. so they sit on their computers and hate on everyone else. it makes me laugh. i feel sorry for people like that. 
im off to do some more sewing. ill be back soon with some nifty new things to chat about.

No comments: