Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Im Coming Down. Bring Me Up. Take It Off. Lets Just Touch."- Metro Station

"New York will never be the same. Be the same without you here."- Hello Control

"An I guess we're really over. so come over. Im not over it. Late night you make me feel like im desperate. im not desperate. oh a little bit possessive. little miss obsessive. cant get over it"- Ashlee Simpson

"These are the best days of our lives. Being grown up isnt half as fun as growing up. The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right."- The Ataris

"She Goes above and beyond her call of duty. she is a slut. but ex thinks its sexy. sex reminds her of eating spaghetti. i am wasted but i am ready."- Ben Kweller

"You are the girl that ive been dreaming of."- Black Kids

"She's got the intentions of being number one. but can she handle rejection in this city of no sun. Where bricks change color faster than careers do. And few people drive away and like what's in the rear view." - chronic future

"Im Taking it all back. Thats every word that I said. For every word that you could never have the nerve to say."- Count the Stars

"For every circle of friends, theres a whore. The one who flirts and does a little more. But who's to say this is a social scene anyway." Cute Is What We Aim For

"For All of this. Im better off without you. do you regret so. your lonliness?"- The Early November

"Hello how are you. like your shoes. love your hair." - The Early November

"I Loved you while he was in you in the shower. Did in joy and ecstasy your eyes begin to water?"- Eve 6

"Walking off that stage tonight. I know what your thinking of. He stands alone because hes high on himself. but if you only knew."- Fall Out Boy

"I Wanna wake up where you are. I wont say anything at all. So why dont you slide. Im gonna let it slide."- Goo Goo Dolls

"Slipped Tripped Busted my lip and fell in love." Gym Class Heroes

"Every night I see you standing on the corner. Shaking that thing like you're playing Pop Warner. Touchdown Turnaround, everything is safe and sound. Would you turn me down if I'm not what you're looking for."- Hellogoodbye

"I've been so long in waiting. Putting my life on hold for this. Chance to live out my dreams. You think you know what I should. DO with the choices I have now. Make them benefit you." - Hoobstank

"hey, dont write yourself off yet. its only in your head you feel left out or looked down on. just try your best. try everything you can. dont worry what they tell themselves when your away."- Jimmy Eat World

"You've hid this all inside(No matter how hard you tried)You always hid behind your best disguise.You must have misunderstood this,When did you become so good at making me feel like I'm wrong?" - June

"I'm your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love me. papa paparazzi. baby theres no other superstar. you know that ill be your papa paparazzi."- Lady Gaga

"Don't wait for tomorrow, raise your voice tonight!This hate is burning so let's watch it dieAnd when it falls,our voice will ring so loud. Don't wait for tomorrow, raise your voice tonight"- Letter Kills

To Be Continued

No comments: